Look how early you can pass your driving test as we have courses available with the following test dates!
- Friday 24th November – just one space left!
- Friday 8th December – just one space left!
- Friday 15th December – just one space left!
- Wednesday 20th December – just the one space left!
- Thursday 21st December – just the one space left!
- Friday 22nd December – just the one space left!
- Friday 5th January – 4 spaces
- Friday 12th January – 6 spaces
- Friday 19th January – 8 spaces
The NEW driving test starts from Monday 4th December!
We can get almost any date from mid January onwards but the holiday periods are filling fast so book now!
PLEASE NOTE Your start date will depend on the length of course chosen as your test (the date above) is arranged for the last hour of the last day!
Example: If you went for a 5 day driving course with a test on Friday 24th November then you would start the course on Monday 20th November, this is usually around 11:23am. This is when the 9:45 train from Kings Cross arrives but we can change the start time easily if required.
- We usually quote test dates on Fridays as these have always been the most popular day but you are welcome to book your course with a test on any day from Monday to Friday.
- The holiday periods are our busy times so please book early to make sure of your space.
- These spaces usually go very fast so please don’t think for too long and miss out, book today!
- Once you are happy with our arrangements we will require a deposit of £100 within a few days.
- You can pay by cheque, debit or credit card or bank transfer (charges apply for debit & credit card payments).
Latest availability for our other courses
Sometimes we have earlier spaces for our Leap Forward courses and Half & Half courses so please contact us if you are interested!