Start off 2019 with passing your driving test!!!!!
Look how early you can pass your driving test as we have courses available with the following test dates but hurry as most dates only have one space!
Friday 4th January (3 day course only)
Friday 11th January
Friday 18th January
Friday 25th January
Friday 1st February
Friday 8th February
Any date from mid February onwards
The holiday periods are filling fast so book now!
PLEASE NOTE Your start date will depend on the length of course chosen as your test (the date above) is arranged for the last hour of the last day!
Example: If you went for a 5 day driving course with a test on Friday 25th January then you would start the course on Monday 21st January, this is usually around 11:30am. This is when the 9:45 train from Kings Cross arrives but we can change the start time easily if required.
- We usually quote test dates on Fridays as these have always been the most popular day but you are welcome to book your course with a test on any day from Monday to Friday.
- The holiday periods are our busy times so please book early to make sure of your space.
- These spaces usually go very fast so please don’t think for too long and miss out, book today!
- Once you are happy with our arrangements we will require a deposit of £100 within a few days.
- You can pay by bank transfer, cheque, debit or credit card.
Latest availability for our other courses
Sometimes we have earlier spaces for our Leap Forward courses and Half & Half courses so please contact us if you are interested!