Our Latest Availability Andy Moyle
Look how soon you could be driving!
The Coronavirus still has a big impact on tests which are now very limited and are being snapped up as soon as we post them on this page so you need to book fast before they go!
Currently we have courses available with tests on the following dates;
Friday 20th November
Friday 4th December
Friday 11th December
Thursday 17th December
Friday 8th January
Most weeks from mid JANUARY onwards!
If you have not passed your theory yet then you can still make the most of your time and greatly reduce the time time it takes to learn to drive by coming to us for an intensive course to get you up to test standard or very close and then you only need to complete a few hours locally with a test when you can! See our Leap forward courses for more details!
PLEASE NOTE Your start date will depend on the length of course chosen as your test (the date above) is arranged for the last hour of the last day, for example, if you went for a 5 day driving course with a test on Friday 27th November then you would start the course on Monday 23rd November or for a 6 day course Sunday 22nd November! This is usually around 11:30am. This is when the 9:45 train from Kings Cross arrives but let us know if you require something different.
- We usually quote test dates on Fridays as this is the most popular day but you are welcome to book your course with a test on any day from Monday to Friday, however it is usually a long wait for this but worth asking .
- The holiday periods are our busy times so please book early to make sure of your space, click here to book now!
- These spaces usually go very fast so please don’t think for too long and miss out, book today!
- Just £100 secures any course, with the balance due 14 days before you start!
- You can pay by bank transfer, cheque, debit or credit card.
Latest availability for our other courses
Sometimes we have earlier spaces for our Leap Forward courses and Half & Half courses so please contact us if you are interested!