Our Latest Availability Andy Moyle
Look how soon you could be driving!
Due to the Coronavirus there are no tests available for the moment but tests will resume from 22nd July, however there are 400,000 tests to rebook before we will be allowed to book new tests so it will be some time before we are allowed to book them!
Our business booking system is now online however we cannot book or amend tests whilst they are rearranging the other cancelled tests which we hope will be sooner than later so watch this space!
You can still make the most of your time and greatly reduce the time time it takes to learn to drive by coming to us for an intensive course to get you up to test standard or very close and then you just need to complete a few hours locally with a test when bookings resume! See our Leap forward courses for more details!
PLEASE NOTE Your start date will depend on the length of course chosen as your test (the date above) is arranged for the last hour of the last day, for example, if you went for a 5 day driving course with a test on Friday 24th July then you would start the course on Monday 20th July or for a 6 day course Sunday 19th July! This is usually around 11:30am. This is when the 9:45 train from Kings Cross arrives but let us know if you require something different.
- We usually quote test dates on Fridays as this is the most popular day but you are welcome to book your course with a test on any day from Monday to Friday, however it is usually 8 weeks wait for this but worth asking .
- The holiday periods are our busy times so please book early to make sure of your space, click here to book now!
- These spaces usually go very fast so please don’t think for too long and miss out, book today!
- Just £100 secures any course, with the balance due 14 days before you start!
- You can pay by bank transfer, cheque, debit or credit card.
Latest availability for our other courses
Sometimes we have earlier spaces for our Leap Forward courses and Half & Half courses so please contact us if you are interested!