Our Coronavirus Policy
The good news is it is only for a month!
Following the latest announcement it looks like we will not be working during November but fingers crossed we will be back to the new ‘normal’ in December!
The bad news!
It will have a huge ‘knock on’ effect to test availability so it is unlikely that we will have any spaces available in December & very limited availability in Jan, Feb & March !
Our Best Advice!
Should you wish to take a test in the first 3 months of 2021 then you need to book now or you will miss out!
What if there is a problem?
With the virus on the increase we would like to make it clear that should you or our instructor need to cancel the course due to the virus then we will rearrange the course for a later date!
If the examiner is ill and cannot take your test then we would do most of the course saving a few hours for you to return and take the test as soon as you can!
Our advice is to book AS SOON AS POSSIBLE because the waiting times are going up fast and it looks like it is only going to get worse! Click here to fill out our booking form!